Leslie here with another Target beauty box! There were multiple this time, and I scooped up two of the three I saw available, so keep your eyes peeled for the post about the second one.
This one was titled ‘Simply Radiant’, cost was $7, and is now sold out. I believe the boxes are live on or around the first Monday of every month.
Forgive the qual’ on these photos – I was too excited to use the items so I used my husband’s phone instead of my Sony.
The box had some great stuff in it! Some hair items pictured above:
- L’Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Color Vibrancy Nourishing Shampoo & Conditioner- These are pretty relevant to me, as I have color treated hair, but I am not sure if I will use them, or just toss them in my samples for travel pile.
- Dessange Paris Purifying Clay Balancing Shampoo – FULL SIZE! This shampoo is for oily roots with dry ends, something I have struggled with in the past. I have been using it for a few days now, and I like it so far. (This retails for $9.99, so the box is already worth it right there.)
And some face/body items:
- Wet n Wild Max Fanatic™ Mascara– The wand is nice, reminds me of the L’Oréal Voluminous Butterfly wand. But alas, the formula is not waterproof, and did transfer onto my lids. I’d have to layer it with something waterproof.
- Derma E Firming DMAE Eye Lift – I really like this stuff, and I am glad to finally get to try it! It is very moisturizing, but not too thick, and although actual effects of skin care take at least 30 days of use to show any difference, I feel some lifting already.
- Aquaphor Healing Ointment – This is great for lips, and the perfect lil size!
- Acure Organics Facial Cleansing Gel – This is for oily skin, and so far I’ve been liking it!
Another great box from Target – so definitely be on the lookout and try to scoop one up for yourself!